Powered by Shipkevich PLLC
Posted on Jun 24th, 2011 | 0 comments
The Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs will hold a hearing next Wednesday, 29th, on Swap Execution Facilities (“SEFs”).
The Committee has called as witnesses the following:
- Mr. Kevin McPartland, Director of Fixed Income Research, Tabb Group;
- Mr. Neal Brady, Chief Executive Officer, Eris Exchange;
- Mr. Ben Macdonald, Global Head Fixed Income, Bloomberg, L.P.;
- Mr. James Cawley, Chief Executive Officer, Javelin Capital Markets;
- Mr. Chris Bury, Co-Head of Rates Trading and Sales, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
The hearing will be webcast life. For more information, visit the Committee’s website.